The goods can be received free of charge in the Company's store or at the Omniva station network in Latvia.
Terms of delivery of goods
1. When choosing the delivery method, the user undertakes to indicate the exact delivery address or the selected Omniva parcel station.
2. The Goods may be delivered to the User by the Company or its authorized representative.
3. The user undertakes to accept the ordered goods from the courier.
4 Delivery fee in Latvia with Omniva parcel terminal is 2.20 EUR (two euros and 20 euro cents).
5. The company will do its best to ensure that the ordered goods are delivered as soon as possible. Approximate delivery time is 2-7 (two to seven) business days if delivery is by Omniva parcel terminal. Other delivery times are possible for some goods. Information about the expected delivery time is indicated in the Online Store for each product separately.
6. If the User is not present at the delivery address indicated by the User, the Company has the right to transfer the goods to any other adult person present at the specified address at the time of delivery, but the User has no right to make any claims to the Company.
7. If delivery of the goods to the User is not possible due to the fault of the User or circumstances depending on the User (the User has provided an incorrect address, the User cannot be found at the specified address, the specified address cannot be accessed, etc.), the goods are not sent again, but the order is canceled. In this case, the Company will refund the User only for the product, but the delivery fee will not be refunded.
8. Upon receipt of the goods, the User or his representative checks the conformity of the goods to the ordered one and signs the invoice, bill of lading or other delivery / acceptance document presented by the Company's representative at the time of delivery of the goods. By signing the invoice, bill of lading or other delivery / acceptance document, the User or his representative confirms that the goods have been delivered in good condition. In all cases when the courier delivers the goods to the User, if the packaging of the goods is crumpled, wet or otherwise damaged from the outside, the User must indicate (write a comment) in the confirmation of receipt of the shipment or write a separate report on such defects. The user must do this in the presence of a courier. The company is not responsible for any defects in the goods that were obvious at the time of delivery, but were not indicated in the confirmation of delivery of the goods.
9. Upon receipt of the goods through Omniva parcel terminals, the User is obliged to inform the Company about the non-compliant product within one hour from the moment of removal of the product. Without informing the Company in due time, the Usercertifies that the goods have been delivered in good condition.